miƩrcoles

The end!


Hello everyone! I hope you are fine

Well, the day has come! this is the last post. Today I will talk about my experience in this class, English.

Always I liked English, I was the first in the class, usually I got an average 7.0, but I don't know what happened this year.

I entered to University with a good base in English, but only writing and reading. Is for this that it was very difficult for me keep pase of my classmates. Is so complicated for me listening a conversation or start one, and for this reason my marks weren't good. But during the year I started to understand that teacher spoke, and also understand the "listening", slowly. Sometimes I cameback angry to my house for can't understand the class or because I got a bad mark in a test. But slowly I have gone beating it. I remember when I spoke about my career, I was very nervous and when I finished it I remembered that I hadn't changed the slides, I felt very bad.

Strangely enough, some days I didn't have difficult to undestand the conversations, ever I was able to talk about the topic, but some days I didn't undestand anything and I was frustated to see that my classmates can talk about the topic, many times I had to ask to my friend Nico about the conversation for can undertand.

Well, notwithstanding I think that I have learned to listening, or least understand some conversations and make me some ideas about people is talking. Also I can start a conversation or follow a basic conversation and although I can't continue a complex conversation I feel satisfied with what I have learned this year.

Well, it was about my experience in this class, I hope that you have liked my post.....

bye!....take care!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario