martes

MuSiiiC!!!


Hi!
Well, we are gonna write about music, so I will tell you what kind of music I like and why!
In general I like any kind of music, specially Classic Rock!
The reason is that my parents, particulary my dad all his life has listened classic rock and latin rock, so I grew up listening this music in my house, on the car, etc.
My favorite group is Guuuuns and Roseeees.......I love this group and I love Axl! :)
Too I like others groups as Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Scopion, Queen, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, etc. Latin rock's groups I like Soda Stereo, Enanitos Verdes, Los Prisioneros, Fito Paez, etc. Too I like other groups like Depeche Mode, Cold Play and Radiohead.
Some favorite songs are Don't cry and November rain by Guns and Roses, Hotel California by The Eagles and Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
When I study I like listen slow music, for example Cold Play, but when I am happy I listen classic rooooock or latin roock!
But I like dance very muuuch, too! In a party I like dance merengue, cumbia, salsa (although I don't know dance it jajajja) and regueton :)

I don't know if music is something that fill my life, but wherever I go I carry my mp3 because I can't be without listening to music, I get bored. When I have a free time I listen music and when I am alone I listen music.

Well, it was about my favorite music...........bye!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario