miércoles

My ideal job


Well, I chose Physical therapy last year, because I like the health area and sport, so I thought that this degree course was right for me. During this semestre I have liked Physical therapy very much, especially the neurology area. Here physical therapist see patients with neuronal damage or people who have had an accident and doctors have had to amputate some parts of the body as patient's arms or legs, for example. Too they work with people who have had a vascular accident and it has caused a paralysis in a side of body or both. So physical therapist have to stimulate affected zone for brain capture the stimulus and it generate a response for the muscle can do an action, it is in first case. In second case, physical therapist have to teach to patients to do their activities of daily life more normal possible. Well, in 7 years from now I see myself work in a hospital or clinic helping people with problem that I said before. And about working hours I would like work around 7 or 8 hours, no more, because I want to share with my family too, I don't want to be all day in my work although I love my work. And about money I would like a salary suitable at years of study and I can live right and I can keep a family. Sometimes I wish be a physical therapist right now, I'm impatient for be a professional now, because I see people with some dicapacidad and I fell need to help. So, this form I see myself in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario