miércoles

My experience - February 27th,


Well, the nigth when we lived the earthquake I was in the beach's house in Loncura, 5th region Valparaiso. I was sleeping when earthquake began. When it started my aunt woke up to me. My first reaction was go to see to my mother and sisters. They were in other room. My dad was in Santiago. While we ran at courtyard, the lights went off. We were worried and frightened, because we thought that could happen a tsunami. When finished the earthquaker I tried call by cell phone to my dad, but I couldn't speak with him. Nobody could know about their families. Next day my mother spoke with my father, he was fine and our house too. He said her he would come on Saturday and he would bring come back to Santiago on Sunday. When arrive to my house, only there were books on the floor.

1 comentario:

  1. all the celular phones falled off that night... I couldn't talk with the rest of my family too
    bye

    ResponderEliminar