miércoles

hobbies


My hobbies are sports, specially Tae Kwon Do. I have liked this sport since I was a small girl, because my father has practiced it all his life. He is 1st Dan. I began in December 3rd, 2008. I'm yellow - green grade now, in June I will be green grade. For this I have to learn basic movements and their names in korean and the 2nd form its name is "I Yang". I train three days for week, monday, wednesday and friday, two hours for day. I have gone to five championships, and I have gotten medals in all of them. I have two gold medals, one silver medal and two bronze medals. My small sisters practice Tae Kwon Do too. Constanza is yellow grade and Valentina is white grade. She is begining. This sport is important for me because I was a shy person before begin to train and it has helped me because I have known many people and have new friends. Too it have been important por me because it have joined to my family, we shared more time and we like the same things. When I go to gym, I forgot the problems and worries that I have every days, and enjoy and entertain with my friends. I would like practice in University's selection, but I don't have time for do it. My last championship was in February in Pichilemu. We stayed here three days. It was very funny. My sister and friends got a medal and me too. I think that my father is proud of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario