miércoles

My future profession


I think that the people that work in the area of health are more important for welfare of the country. A university career of this area is the Physical Therapy. This professionals work in the rehabilitation of the patients for they can comeback at their normal lifes. Too, the physical therapist can work with sportsmen for they can have a good performance in their sports. My expectaions are perform me in the rehabilitation of the patients, specifically in the rehabilitation of movement, because I think that this form I well help at more people, though I like area of sport too. Since I was a little girl I liked area of health and the sports and I thought in this career because it has this two things that I like and for this reason I chose this university carrer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario